addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Seattle Browncoats Message Board › Costuming for Webseries

Costuming for Webseries

Traevynn
Robyn_H
Seattle, WA
Hello fellow Browncoats,

My name is Taylor Buhrman and I am a producer on a new media webseries called Glitch, filming in Seattle. It is a show about a twenty-something video game tester going through a quarterlife existential crisis that causes 8-bit video game glitches to occur in his everyday life. The show is a love letter to geek culture, and we're doing our best to make a high quality and entertaining show that targets geeks exclusively. The pilot episode is complete and we are on track to film the remaining episodes of the first season early in January and February. This is a small project with big ambitions. We have managed to accomplish everything so far with virtually no budget--our crew and actors have been extraordinarily generous with their time. We have methods of distribution once the season is completed, but for now continue to produce the affair with modest means.

Not one episode of our first season managed to escape without one goram Firefly reference. One episode in the first season calls for characters and extras to be dressed in "Nerd meets Deadwood" and nobody rocks a nerdy western costume like a Browncoat. I am reaching out to you because we believe we have a great show that most geeks will truly love, but need a little help in certain areas, specifically the aforementioned costumes.
I would like to find fans who would be willing to volunteer their time and costumes to a day or two of our filming schedule. These volunteers would be much loved by the production crew; they would receive credit for their efforts, and really help us in a situation that is proving to be difficult to solve.
We are on a tight schedule here, but any suggestions you have, or anyone you feel you could pass this correspondence along to, would be most welcome. We would love to talk to you or anyone else who may be willing to assist us. Please let us know your thoughts.

Here are some videos related to our show: Find the trailer and "Bonus Life" series episodes here.[/url]
Also, here is our kickstarter campaign we are using to raise a few modest dollars to help with the completion of the first season.[/url]
Thank you for your time. We look forward to working with you.

Taylor Buhrman

Producer
Burger Orchard Productions, LLC
glitchtheshow@gmail.com[/url]
www.watchglitch.com[/url]