Apr 16, 2014 · 6:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
Tom Williams, Product Marketing Manager at Winshuttle will be discussing how he and Geoff solved a reporting gap.
They were using PowerPivot to find a median value, when the record set has several duplicate values, this can be quite a challenge. Tom and Geoff will discuss how they worked through some problems they had with the TOPN and MAXX functions which eventually let them to eventually using the median to calculate correctly.
• Welcome and Introduction to the topic of the day (5 Minutes, Geoff McNeely)
• Date and Location of next meeting (2 Minutes, Randy Burton)
• Brief overview of Presenter for next meeting (2 Minutes, Geoff McNeely)
• Presentation by Tom and Geoff (15 - 20 Minutes)
• After-action / Discussion on Topic presented (30 - 45 Minutes, Geoff McNeely)
• Announcements / New developments from O365 Team (5 Minutes, Ashvini Sharma)
• Networking (30 - 60 Minutes)