Seattle Area MLP:FiM Fans Message Board › New Member! Lakewood/Tacoma Area Meetups?

New Member! Lakewood/Tacoma Area Meetups?

Vivo F.
user 68026902
Seattle, WA
Post #: 1
Hey guys!

I actually joined a while back but haven't done much more than lurk. I joined the fandom mid season one, and went to EQLA, and EFNW and am planning on going again in 2013, maybe even as a vendor.

Anyhow, I've been lookin' for brony buds and was wondering if there's any meetups more south. I've seen lots in the Seattle area but (even though some would disagree) it's a bit far of a drive for me. (I hate city driving anyhow.) I don't know what much I could offer in terms of places or anything but I do work at a movie theater with comfy reclining chairs and I can get one or two people in for free or invite people to the crew member's friends and family screenings when we have 'em.

Anyway, glad I got at least an introduction and really hoping to see some of you soon!
A former member
Post #: 5
Hm, there are a lot more meetups up north obviously due to the population, but EFNW staff meetings are at the SeaTac Hilton if you're looking to join, hint hint.

Also there are indeed occasional meetups down south -- I live in Federal Way myself.