Announcing a new Meetup for The Seattle Food Styling and Photography Group!What
: Planning MeetingWhen
: Tuesday, August 3,[masked]:30 PMWhere
10002 Aurora Ave N
Seattle, WA 98133
We will be meeting to talk about a few things, including potentially planning something specific for the August Monthly event.
Here's an idea of a few things I would like to discuss, ideas beyond this are certainly encouraged!
- What are your goals with the group, what would you like to get out of your experiences?
- What experience/background do you bring?
- Is your interest generally in: Food, Food Styling, Photography or all three?
- What kind of equipment do you have access to and are willing to use with the group (not looking for specific things just an idea of what you have).
- Do you have access to other resources like books, maganzines or websites you like for information, research, etc...
- Are you occasionally able to host the monthly event, if so, would there be kitchen access?
Those are just a few ideas going through my mind, I know you guys will have more.
As far as a location for this meeting, I'm choosing a Starbucks location near Northgate, there's access to parking and it's easy to get to. It looks like they are open until 9PM, but we can tentatively plan on the meeting lasting about an hour or so.
10002 Aurora Avenue North, Seattle, WA - (206)[masked]
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me through meetup. I'll provide my phone number closer to the event.
Look forward to seeing everyone there!
RSVP to this Meetup:http://www.meetup.com/SeattleFoodStyling/calendar/14190350/