Regular event on 2nd Tuesday of each month will take place at One Union Square.
***If you have any problems day of (finding the building or the room) email Misty or send a tweet to @meaningmeasure ***
Lessons Learned in e-Commerce UX and Taxonomy
Join meetup regular's Bram Wessel and Gary Carlson, of Factor, for a talk about what they’ve learned from their experience with e-commerce clients, and implications for practitioners of taxonomy and user experience. Among the topics we’ll be discussing:
- We know a company’s Brand impacts their UX, but it impacts taxonomy in ways you might not expect
- How not to confuse your customers by conflating merchandising and sales
- What’s very, very different about pre- and post- cart experiences
- Pre-cart findability, an often overlooked conversion factor
- Using analytics to inform design and taxonomy changes
- ROI is glittering and shiny, but there’s lots of work to do before you can truly measure it
6:00-7 pm registration and networking
7 pm Announcements
7:15 pm Presentation and Q &A
8 pm Q&A and networking
We'll have snacks, beer and wine for this evening's event. We'll definitely look for gluten-free, dairy-free and vegetarian options.