addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Seattle Web Technology Meetup Group Message Board › Introducing Assistant Organizer, Naveen Jayasundaram

Introducing Assistant Organizer, Naveen Jayasundaram

Rob D.
user 2716921
Seattle, WA
Hey all,
I'm writing to thank Naveen for volunteering to serve as Assistant Organizer of the Seattle Web Technology Meetup. Here's more about Naveen in his own words. Thanks--
--Rob

(From Naveen)
I'm a Program Manager in the Surface team at Microsoft focused on building a solid dev platform for the v1 multi-touch Surface device. As an aspiring entrepreneur, I am currently most excited about internet mashups (using Google maps, Popfly) and technologies that take advantage of growing social networks. I hope to use the meetup group to meet more people I can busy ideas off of. I graduated from the University of Texas in 2004 with an electrical engineering degree, live in downtown Seattle, and spend my free time bartending, playing basketball and skiing.