Seth Readers Austin Message Board › Seth readers' update

Seth readers' update

Jenny
user 9528831
Group Organizer
Austin, TX

Hello Seth readers,

Some of you know what a great turnout we had last month, and heard fascinating stories from some attendees. We were lucky to have Sherry, Metta, and Terry here, all of whom helped inspire some of the best Seth thinking we have ever had. I appreciate them, and every one of you for what you contributed.

Next time, May 10, we are planning an experiential meetup: a spoon-bending session (well, forks, really). I hope you can prepare with plenty of meditation and whatever you do to raise your psychic energy so we all go home with bent cutlery that night! Bring your fork, a lightweight one might be best, along with your copy of NPR, if you have one.

I have posted some very interesting files on our website. Bob provided me with a link to Seth quotes compiled by topic. We have often discussed Seth’s information on time, which he says is not as rigid as we think, and exists only as a “rule” that we have set up for physical reality. If you click on “More,” then “Files,” you will see files called “What is the nature of time,” “Seth on the purpose of life,” “Seth’s concept of god,” “What is the nature and purpose of dreams,” and several more.  They're pretty cool.

Fondest regards,
Jenny

"Expectation is the force, then, that triggers psychic realities into physical construction." Session 76, p.276, The Early Sessions, Book 2
"Expectations are formed by the emotions then, it is obviously the basic emotions themselves that must be manipulated, since the expectations are the frameworks formed by the emotions. This is the starting point" Session 76, p.277, The Early Sessions, Book 2
"Emotional power behind your expectations powers your expectations into physical reality." Session 76, p.278, The Early Sessions, Book 2