addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Seth Readers Austin Message Board › See you tomorrow night!

See you tomorrow night!

Jenny
user 9528831
Saint Louis, MO
Hello Seth readers,

Beginning the end of this month I will be out of town, going home to visit Oregon, then to the Seth Community Conference in Colorado, so I have cancelled the next two meetups after this Thursday (tomorrow).  Then we will reconvene September 22.

Here's a great quote:

You are in this world to develop your identity.  In the other world, between lives, you develop the sense of union.  The idea is to find a perfect blending of identity and union.  This takes many lifetimes.  It's too easy to lose the sense of identity in the sense of oneness with God.  And, on the other side, it's easy to lose the sense of God in the ego or identity.  You reincarnate here when you start to lose your sense of identity there.

And your identity here is formed and strengthened through conflict.  Every element of physical reality is based on this principle:  the assertion of identity against the presence of other identities.  If you withdraw from this, you lose life force and physical strength.

I found this to be great information, and I couldn't resist sending it to you.  Now, those of you who have read a lot of Seth may think that this doesn't quite sound like Seth, and you'd be right!  This is a quote from Charles (channeled by Curt Leland) whom I have mentioned before.  He is completely familiar with and in agreement with the Seth material, and builds upon it with this type of information.

As I always say, I have no way of knowing if anything Seth (or Charles) says is true.  I just find it compelling and fascinating to think about.

Please come to our last meetup for a while, tomorrow night at 7.  As always, there is no need to read anything in advance.  If you need my address again, just  reply and I'll send it to you.

Fondest regards,
Jenny
609-8731