What is Singapore Newly Single Meetup Group?
The Singapore Newly Single Meetup Group is mainly for people who are single, but open to people of varying marital status. Who knows, a married member may introduce a great person to a Newly Single member. =)
How do I join Singapore Newly Single Meetup Group?
Just click on the link to join the group, fill out your profile questionnaire completely and upload a picture of yourself. Plus, the organizer will email you personally for your email address and contact number to verify your identity.
Is there a fee to join Singapore Newly Single Meetup Group?
No. Membership is free.
Guidelines for membership:
* Please fill out ALL the questions in the Meetup profile and post a picture to your profile. Any requests for membership that are not accompanied by a completed profile and picture will be considered incomplete applications. This includes your email address and contact number provided to the organizer.
* Stay as active as possible, whether your activity is via the message board or attending events. This is designed to keep our members safe. We don't want to have "lurkers" in the background getting access to our members. If you feel you will not be able to be active for a period of time, please let the organizer know that you still are interested in the group so you won't be removed. We understand life gets hectic sometimes! But please sign in to the site at least once every thirty days so we know you still want to be a part of our group.
RSVP - Réspondez, s'il vous plaît!
This means,"Let me know what’s up, yo!".
Please only RSVP "yes" for events you are sure you can attend. A "yes" RSVP should be treated like any other commitment you would make. It is very disappointing to attend an event that had 15 "yes" RSVP's only to see a couple of people show up. So as a courtesy to the rest of the group, please change your RSVP with as much notice as possible.
Message Board Etiquette:
For all the fun, joy and love to share information, when posting on the message board, please refer to the following guidelines:
* When you post, use TACT!
* Be respectful of everyone's opinions, you do not have to agree with them.
* When you post keep in mind not everyone will agree with you and your feelings should not be hurt.
* If you have an issue with someone, then e-mail them off the board and try to resolve your problems on your own. The group does not need to be thrown into your disagreement. It creates tension and will not be tolerated.
* Do not imply things about other members on the board.
Photos and files upload
* No inappropriate or offensive contents. Keep it relevant.
Thank you for reading this page, About Us.
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|About The Singapore Newly Single Meetup Group||October 31, 2009 6:38 PM||anonymous|