addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sierra Club Hiking-Reno Message Board › Being responsible

Being responsible

Tricia
user 16561171
Fish Camp, CA
Post #: 2
Due to the large size of the groups their has been limits place on numbers. I totally agree with that because too large of numbers aren't enjoyable. I went on the largomarsino hike on June 1st and there were at least 3 people who I know couldn't go because it was closed. Only 10 people showed up which was at least half of the limit. The organizers were not informed and we waited an additional 15 minutes for late commers. This was not fair for us who showed since it was an hot day which was why the meetup time was early. We also turned away people who wanted to come. I know things happen at the last minute but if you know in advance you can't make it notify the website or organizers so other could enjoy the outing. Lets make this an open experience for all to enjoy. Thanks Tricia