Singapore Philosophy Group Message Board › Change,or not to change?

Change,or not to change?

Hellen L.
user 14630502
Singapore, SG
Post #: 3
“It's not that some people have willpower and some don't... It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.”

― James Gordon

Everything we do in life is a choice,what most people don’t seem to realize is that everything we don’t do in life is also a choice. Every day we choose to do some things and to not do other things.

Most people would like to change their life in one way or another.How about you? Are there areas of your life that you would like to change? Have you seen people transformed and change their lives into what they want? Have you experienced a significant change in your life and live in a way you want?

Here are some of our stories. http://www.youtube.co...­

Come and join us. See how we changed and how we can help you to make a change in your life.

You can also RSVP in our meetup group Journey of Life

Or direct your enquiries to Hellen @ 94252060 or 96192948

Nan D.
user 14343813
Singapore, SG
Post #: 9
Dear "friends" (and non-friends),

Sorry, could not find any other place to post this. I'm soon going to "throw in the towel".
Can't take this INSANE world much longer, where people believing in a "G#d" who creates war, starvation and injustice are allowed to do as they want, but atheists aren't allowed freedom to NOT put up with religion!

To answer an unspoken question from the closed humanist group I'm sorry to say that if I had to choose between everyone expressing their religious (or anti religious) ideas freely or no one spreading their religious (or anti religious ideas) freely I have to choose no one should be allowed to harass other people with their religious ideas, because I can't stand Christianity!!!
[In reality non-religious people don't have the freedom to spread their non-religious ideas in the "western world", because it's considered to disrespect religious people.
That's probably why religious people (mainly Christians and Muslims), have gained majority and now rules the world although you don't have the freedom to spread lies and believe in stupidity, or at least you shouldn't have...]
On the employment market meritocracy is supposed to be very important, but in real life letting people hold on to ancient SUPERSTITION and even HARASS other people to mental distress with their "freedom of speech" is a Very important norm, for some reason... (Very difficult to erase religious superstition without being accused of racism...it's not racism!)

With Christmas "around the corner" and a disturbing, loud praying, Muslim neighbor I've just applied for mediation with my chances of surviving passed new year are VERY slim, because I'm not gifted with the ability to speak eloquently, and the world is still stuck in Narrow minded ideas that religious people are the ones being wronged.

My husbands is not of any help either. He is very stuck on ideas brought on him by the biased "western world" and his idea is that it's Me who need to change by seeing a psychologist, [not the people holding on to "pagan" ideas of an almighty, fair, and good "G#d"(/Christ) which will put everything right - haven't happened during the entire human history yet!], or move to his Buddhist mother, (in Also Muslim), Malaysia.

Ps: Will not answer any comments of this post, in public, my patience with this America biased and "brainwashed" world can't take any more.
There has been no shortage of religious people prepared to die for their superstitious beliefs, therefore they now have the power to instead harass non-religious people to death...