The Singapore Quantified Self Meetup Group Message Board › Videos from SingaporeQS, and next meetup

Videos from SingaporeQS, and next meetup

Ciaran L.
Singapore, SG
Hello all,

It's been a long time coming, but we have finally finished uploading all of the videos from the first Singapore Quantified Self Show & Tell - get them while they're hot:­ | Ciaran Lyons - Singapore QS - Intro to Quantified Self and my self-tracking practice­ | Denisa Kera - Singapore QS - Nutrigenomics and citizen food science­ | William Hooi - Singapore QS - 2012-02-06­ | Brennan Neoh - Singapore QS - YouTube Killed the MTV Star­ | James Norris - Singapore QS - Life by the numbers

Many thanks to Jason for recording everything - with all the multiple switching of batteries and cameras - and great job to all of our speakers for being in the brave first batch!

If you can't get enough QS video, or can't wait for video to make it to the blog, make sure to subscribe to the QS Vimeo channel here:­

Now, having two meetups in a month is probably not a good idea, but hear me out :)

One our members, Dr. Steven Tucker (@drsteventucker), recently attended the FutureMed conference in the States. It has a huge overlap with our interest in health and quantification, so I have asked Steven to do a talk covering some of the things he learned while the details are still fresh in his brain.

So we are planning to hold another meetup during the week of the 27th February. It would be great if you could indicate your preferences whether to hold the event on Monday, Feb 27th, Wednesday, Feb 29th, or Friday, March 2nd. Same time - 7pm, same location - Newton Circus office, unless someone else would like to host.

Finally, let me also point out that the LOHAS Asia forum is on from 28 Feb - 1 March, and we will be running an idea-generation warmup for UP Singapore on the 1st day. Free registration, so please do attend for that too: http://www.lohasasiaf...­