addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Singapore Quantified Self Meetup Group Message Board › Barcamp tomorrow

Barcamp tomorrow

Ciaran L.
ciaranlyons
Singapore, SG
Hello SingaporeQS,

So Barcamp is tomorrow and it looks like I'll see quite a few of you there - awesome!

Confession time - I've never been to a Barcamp before, so I'm not really sure what to expect. Friends are saying 200 people will there. Others are saying 1,000 people. Everybody says that if you want to speak, turn up early.

I'm going to be there from the morning until early afternoon or so. Best way to find the QS people will be to call or message me on 97956169. Otherwise look for the interesting talks on the board and see if there's anything that takes your fancy.

Here's the schedule for tomorrow:

10.00 AM: Introduction in the common area outside. 
10.05 to 10.20 Posting topics and voting for topics
10.30 to 5.30  Multiple sessions in multiple rooms

And you can read more about Barcamps in general here:
http://www.barcampsin...­

Announcement: Dr. Steven Tucker, who many of you have already met, has imported some Larks from the States. I know a lot of you are interested in tracking and optimising your sleep, so if you want to be one of the first people in Singapore to have a Lark, turn up bright and early tomorrow! Dr. Tucker will have five Larks for sale tomorrow @ SGD120 each.

Wait, hold on. That price can't be right. SGD120 is cheaper than retail, so either Dr. Tucker has made a costly error, or this is a special deal for SingaporeQS. Either way, you should totally take advantage!

Okay, to recap: Geeking out at Barcamp, cool QS devices up for grabs, ping me on 97956169!

See you tomorrow!
Ciaran