Singles in Gilbert Message Board › Hiking with SIG and others

Hiking with SIG and others

Glen F.
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 32
Here is a bunch of youTube videos that you might enjoy. Hiking with HHH, AOAG, TAH, and SIG:­ - sunrise this morning at South Mountain­ - Aniko instructions before the Ridgeline hike­ - AOAG Hike to FMP­ - Another FMP hike­ - calling Coyotes with AOAG people­ - Mormon trail at night­ - Superstition Peak with HHH­ -Grand Canyon with TAH­ - Sliding down FMP rock­ - A Hike I do with AOAG­ - Wasson Peak­ - Top of Sixshooter­ - Phoenix lights from SM­ - Another Phoenix lights­ - FMP with AOAG­ - One of Humphreys with HHH­ - Another of Humphreys­ - One more of Humphreys­ - Google Earth Video of SM Long Hike­ - SM Hike that we do on Wednesday Morning with AOAG­ - Google Earth of HHH Hike via Geronimo at SM

As you can tell, I favor SM more than the others, but that is because I live fairly close. C-Bear's GPS made some of the Google Earth's video's possible. Thanks Cindy.