Enjoy sipping great wine and spirits, savoring delicious dinners and sharing good times with friends?
You're welcome here at Sip, Savor and Socialize!
A passionate blend of people, pursuits and places.
Not serious, not stuffy, just lots of fun!
Sip, Savor & Socialize is for adventurous people that enjoy sharing a meal and great conversation as well as charity events, non-food related activities, mixology classes, cooking classes, nightlife events, outdoor activities and so much more.
So, if you are:
* A foodie
* Lover of wine, beer or other such spirits
* Looking to meet others that love food, libations and life
* Want to try new places to eat, drink and socialize
* Fun and adventurous
* Excited about experiencing local events, social road trips, tastings, house parties, dinner parties and partying in general, etc.
* Ladies Only: Enjoy a "Girls Night Out" relaxing with lots of laughter, sharing and indulgence.
* Men Only: Head out with the guys for a casual Beer, BBQ & Ball Game, an evening shooting pool or get your game face on for poker night.
Then, you will have lots of fun with Sip, Savor & Socialize.
It's our hope to have this be a very active Meetup group, so if you're looking for a "virtual" group, this isn't for you. We want to make a comfortable group where members meet each other and enjoy new friendships. Spring and surrounding areas have so much to offer…let’s get busy exploring, discovering and sharing! We love to eat, drink, and talk, so come out and join us.
Please take a moment to fill out your profile so we can get to know each other. A full-facial photo is a requirement for membership.
To keep our Membership “current and active”, we require members to attend a meetup within a month of joining and at least one meetup every two months thereafter. This wil help build friendships and identify interests within the group. We are the “Sip, Savor & Socialize” group after all!
If you’re unable to make this commitment, you’re welcome to rejoin at a later date, when life isn’t so hectic.
We also frown upon “No Shows” to events, it’s as simple as changing your RSVP from YES to NO if you’re unable to attend an event. We work on a strict three strikes and your out policy.
See you soon!
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members