addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Skeptics of Tucson Message Board › Another great meeting at Borders

Another great meeting at Borders

Don L.
AZAtheist
Group Organizer
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 73
There were 9 of us in attendance and there were lively discussions. I'm hoping that the discussions caused a few to hit the Google and check out a few things that were discussed. Again it was apparent that most folks were having fun kicking about the topics. Educated folks can have discussions without turning into a shout fest.

Bear in mind that we are still forming as a group and nothing we do now is permanent. Everything is available for change including but not limited to meeting night, meeting time, meeting length, meeting agenda, meeting location, and meeting frequency. As we grow we might entertain a couple of sub groups based on topic discussions or geographic meeting locations.

Feel free to provide feedback and thank you for allowing me to facilitate.

Don Lacey
A former member
Post #: 3
I had a really good time and learned a few things. Don't forget to Google 12, 21, 2012. Last day of the Mayan calendar and a whole lot more. Poles will shift, oceans empty out, but Tucson will be one of the safest places to be, definitely don't want to live near water. Just because it hasn't happened yet doesn't mean it won't this time. It takes 25,000 years to line up the planets in this configuration.