addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Skeptics of Tucson Message Board › ArizonaCOR "Don't Believe in God Billboard?" Media Attention

ArizonaCOR "Don't Believe in God Billboard?" Media Attention

A former member
Post #: 347
Andrew
user 2751251
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 141
I watched the Fox News Video. They really included some lame interviews by the way. But what do you expect, it is the news. The Billboard said:

Don't believe in god?

You are not alone.

Some people actually thought it was a sort of christian message. A sort of "Don't believe in god?" Well you should. (As if something is wrong with you). I got a kick out of that.

I think that is a pretty nice sign. It is non confrontational, non evangelistic. All it is merely saying, is that there are others like you out there. How courteous, how civilized, how nice. I thought it was interesting how people kept saying things like: "Freedom of speech" as if, if we didn't have freedom of speech, then those offensive billboards would have to be taken down immediately, because the "Faithful" are upset about it.

Compare the gracefulness of that sign with the other one we had in Tucson so long:

"Life is short, eternity isn't"
God

That sounds pretty threatening doesn't it. A get right with me now or you will burn in hell forever.....

Or another good one.

"The Real Supreme Court meets up here"
God.

That is printed in white letters on an all black billboard 30 feet high up off the ground on the way to the Airport. I don't know which God that is supposed to be, but he must be pretty weak if his 'real supreme court' is meeting on top of a Billboard in Tucson Arizona. Doesn't impress me much. Plus his supreme court was disbanded last time I looked at the Billboard. I think it was replaced with a Credit Union Ad or something. Ohhhhh.