It's time for Sketchnote practice, round 2, woot! Last time we had a lot of fun doing fast practice and then a TED talk. Come to the meetup to take your sketchnoting skills to the next level.
I'll add the location address as soon as it's confirmed. It will be in downtown SF. Stay tuned!
:: Here's the plan ::
• Welcome, get to know each other & setup [6:30-6:45ish]
• Warm-ups and rapid rounds (quick 2-5 min practice sessions on lettering, pictures and faces)
• Long session, sketchnote a TED talk (~15 min + 5 min to finish up)
• Gallery of sketchnotes & open critique (15-20 min)
• Maybe a second session if there's time.
• Wrap-up and what to do next time
:: Note about food/drinks
We don't yet have a drink/food sponsor, so please come prepared with your own snack or drink so you don't pass out from low blood sugar. :)
:: What to bring ::
Please bring your own materials for sketchnoting: paper or journal (moleskine is great) and pens.
I'll have one "work large" setup if someone wants to try their hand at big graphic recording. You can use my materials for the session, or bring your own if you prefer.
It's going to be fun. If you have questions or ideas to share, post 'em here on the meetup site.