Slow Food Bay Area Message Board › Want to get involved further in Slow Food East Bay?

Want to get involved further in Slow Food East Bay?

Willow
user 13701484
Group Organizer
Berkeley, CA
Post #: 47
Hey there all our Slow Foodie friends!

The East Bay chapter is gearing up for a renaissance of sorts - looking to revitalize our membership with more educational opportunities and renew our committment to being a strong and relevant collaborator with the sea of sustainability and food justice organizations in our hood. And we need your help!

Do you live in the East Bay? Do you have passion for the Slow Food movement, a few spare hours a week, maybe a skill or two (Wordpress? Eloquent writing?) and a desire to help put SFEB back on the map?

If so, let me (Willow) know: willow.slowfood@gmail.com. I'm organizing a 'focus group' gathering at my home in West Berkeley mid July where we will break bread, sip libations and discuss ways to move forward on our path.

Here's to hoping you're up for joining our tenacious little group! Let's make sure our future meals nourish both ourselves and the world around us.
Willow