addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Will "Taliesin" J.
user 7845452
Burbank, CA
Hi Group,

I have a new book project, a science fiction book that is poly-themed and I'm funding it thru Kickstarter. I and the other writers and artists who worked on the book are asking members of the poly community for help in supporting this project. Below is a promo blurb about the book. Any and all help you might give by promoting the Kickstarter project, telling your friends, reposting the blurb on Social Media, or anything else would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for whatever help you might render.

Here's the blurb:

Writer - Artist - Polyamorist Will Jarvis has just launched his new sci-fi novel on Kickstarter! Please go to http://www.kickstarte...­ for more information. Starfox is polyamory-friendly science fiction that's just a little different.

Written by Will along with Simon Guerrier (writer of Doctor Who and Professor Bernice Summerfield), Tessa Schlesinger and others, with art by Frank Brunner (Marvel Comics artist of Doctor Strange and Howard the Duck), plus Carolyn Edwards, Marcus Jenkins and others, the book is a visual treat that explores life and relationships in the far future from a poly point-of-view.

About Erin Starfox, Terry Brussel, co-founder of Live The Dream, says: "I believe in the message of hope and promise in Starfox, and believe that message could be as important as the message in Star Trek. Polyamorous civilizations, human drama, great characters, amazing stories, beautiful illustrations; Starfox has it all."

Will says: “One day Erin appeared in my mind and I haven't stopped writing about her since. She's a multifaceted character with wit and charm and love of life. Her stories are timeless and endless, and the world (the universe) she inhabits abounds with wonder and delight, and is a joy to explore in words and pictures."

www.erinstarfox.com
www.willjarvis.com