• Do you fear social situations?
• Are you afraid of public speaking?
• Do you often blushing, sweat, or tremble in social situations?
• Are you unhappy with your lack of relationships?
Social anxiety is much more common than you think. This group is a great place for you meet others who have struggled to overcome S.A.
We offer support groups and casual events where you can:
• Learn more about social anxiety
• Meet others who struggle with social anxiety
• Learn ways to overcome social anxiety
• Practice interacting with others
• Learn social skills
About the Facilitator: Jessica Engle, MFT has treated hundreds of adults in the Bay Area who struggle with social anxiety. She is a graduate of the California Institute of Integral Studies, where she received an M.A. in Counseling Psychology with an emphasis in Drama Therapy.
Looking for private social anxiety support? Schedule a FREE intro phone consultation here.
408-622-1000 ~ email@example.com ~ www.JessicaEngle.com
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members