To provide a regular forum where we can share ideas, experiences and models for helping organisations become more social. And, in doing so, create new connections that lead to community.
This is not a social media marketing event. We will not be talking about Facebook, Twitter etc. This is about organisational culture, structure, and internal technologies and approaches.
We welcome people from a diverse range of backgrounds: academics, consultants, researchers, do-ers.
- Open, because we each have a piece of the answer
- Diversity FTW
- You create the value
- No spam
Learning, connecting, making change happen.
- Coffee and chatting
- A few punchy lil' presentations to stimulate discussion
- Group discussions
- Ends at 12 pm
- Mark Sears, Them Big Oak Trees on 'why social business should be at the heart of your brand's purpose'
- Rob Warwick, on 'complexity and social movements'
- Dan McQuillan, Goldsmiths, on activism and the social organisation
The group was conceived and is organised by Will McInnes from NixonMcInnes.
We are looking for interesting presentations, free central London venues and other support: get involved :)