To provide a regular forum where we can share ideas, experiences and models for helping organisations become more social. And, in doing so, create new connections that lead to community.
This is not a social media marketing event. We will not be talking about Facebook, Twitter etc. This is about organisational culture, structure, and internal technologies and approaches.
We welcome people from a diverse range of backgrounds: academics, consultants, researchers, do-ers.
- Open, because we each have a piece of the answer
- Diversity FTW
- You create the value
- No spam
Learning, connecting, making change happen.
- Coffee and chatting
- A few punchy lil' presentations to stimulate discussion
- Group discussions
- Ends at 12 pm
- Dr. Anne Marie McEwan, The Smart Work Company, on the trajectory of social business
- Chris Reed, Restless Communications, on crisis and the social business
- Vinay Gupta, Global resilience gurue, on whatever he wants to talk about
The group was conceived and is organised by Will McInnes from NixonMcInnes.
We are looking for interesting presentations, free central London venues and other support: get involved :)