Social Fun Message Board › Quick tips and a party not to be missed!

Quick tips and a party not to be missed!

Biagio
user 3847345
Group Organizer
Burlington, MA
Quick tips:

1. If you have an event idea DO NOT e-mail me as they go to directly to my trash bin and deleted. Instead post them on the Message boards for all to see  http://www.meetup.com/SocialFun/messages/boards/­  When we get 10+ members who like the idea we can make it an event. Simple,  fast and very effective.

2. If you have a business, are an Artists or do something cool + fun that you have on a website you should be listing that on your profile so others can see that and providing a link to your website  so we can all check it out. Oh and I do NOT mean SPAM crap, just to be clear!

3. I’d love to start supporting local Member’s Businesses, Musicians  and Artists that have fun things that they can offer the  group at a discount like a hand carwash + waxing service would be cool?  (Can you tell my car needs a wash…lol)

4. Always looking for places to host house parties all over not just in Boston!

5. Looking for places all over the Boston area to host a monthly new member mixer. That way we can welcome and educate new members on how Meetup works!

6. Looking for places all over the Boston area to host a monthly Art and Music mixers. These you can e-mail me on but list in subject “Art” or “Music” and I’ll get it!

7. Remember to thank your Organizers! They make this group work, without them you’d have nothing fun to do!

8. Sign up for the best party/event this Friday:  the Mix N Mingle! …Where else can you make up to 200 new friends in one night?  http://www.meetup.com/SocialFun/events/103529022/­

9. Remember to be nice to everyone one you meet. Sure they are strangers and weird at first, but give people a chance. OK?....Please realize we’ve all been there the newbie to the group. Make sure you say Hi to everyone at Meetup. Yes go around be friendly!. Yes, you can call me crazy now! lol

10 Have fun no matter what,  so go out and enjoy Life Ciao Biagio