addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Songwriters in Seattle Message Board › Have Happy, Creative Holidays and Help SiS

Have Happy, Creative Holidays and Help SiS

Chris K.
Group Organizer
Kirkland, WA
Hello - I hope the holiday season finds you well and in a creative mood! Songwriters in Seattle is gearing up for a great 2014 and we look forward to your participation in continuing to build the vibrant, growing creative community that it is. We have more "Learning Series" workshops coming, support for "February Album Writing Month (FAWM)," collaborations, jam sessions, critiques, performance opportunities and more.

Could I also ask for your help? The SiS leadership team would love to have your feedback in directing our focus on the events and programs that are most useful (and enjoyable) for you. We've designed a short survey (only 10 questions) based on a lot of our recent discussions, that we would appreciate you taking 5 minutes to give us your thoughts on SiS. Here's the link:­

Another way you can help this season that only takes a few seconds...if you are doing any shopping on Amazon, you can support SiS through the­ program. It doesn't cost you a thing and Amazon donates a portion of your purchase to our non-profit org. After clicking the above link, just type "Songwriters in Seattle" into the search box and after the search finds us, confirm us as your choice. Simple as that!

If you'd like to donate directly, please Paypal to or click this link. Remember to follow us on Facebook and Twitter, and if you are new to the group but haven't read our FAQ yet, that's a great place to learn the ropes.

Hope to see you at an event soon, have Happy Holidays, and catch you in 2014!

Organizer, Songwriters in Seattle