The Sonoma Beerocrats Homebrew Club has been cordially invited to attend and pour our own homebrews at this wonderful event. This is an opportunity for us to reach out to the public, teach and show people what we are all about and all for a good cause! We are able to pour up to seven homebrewed beers at this event. The Brewer must also present and pour his/her beer. If you would like to be involved in this great event and have a beer (at least 5 gallons) that you are proud of and would like to share please rsvp. Presenters will receive 2 free beerfest passes. check out the link for more information.
We have our Brewers
1) Erik Padilla | Calif. Common,
2) Kevin Teel | Saison,
3) John Arends | German Weizen,
4) Janet and Michael | Kolsch.
5) Dustin Carver and Drew Jackson | West Coast IPA
6) Matt Kennedy | Munich Helles
7) Cami Kent | Lime Cream Ale
Thanks everyone, I will email each of you instructions for the day of the event.