I am very pleased to announce that I am starting a whole new series Funshops/Workshops/Presentation meetings focused on empowering all of you into a more fulfilling and joyful living experience.
We will be beginning with a professional presenter and friend of mine Rebecca Victor.
For over 25 years Rebecca has worked with individuals and groups, helping them build their dreams, accelerate their results, and create richer, more fulfilling lives.
Rebecca is a gifted speaker, life coach and teacher who presents thought provoking and heart felt transformational workshops to various groups around the country. She will be leading us through her Visioning Workshop which she advertises in the following way;
3 Keys To Accelerating Your Results
• Do you want to discover your true dream or purpose?
• Would you like to eliminate fear, doubt, and worry and move toward your goals with confidence?
• Do you want to achieve greater results with less effort? If these questions resonate with you, then you are going to love this seminar!
In 1853, Henry David Thoreau wrote a famous essay called “Walden,” in which he included a hidden code for prosperous living. During this dynamic Vision workshop you will unlock this code so that you can harness your life’s purpose and the prosperity you deserve!
You will learn:
• Two essential keys for tuning into your purpose.
• A 5-point test for determining whether your dream is right for you. • Simple thinking-strategies that will guard you from fear, doubt and worry.
• What wealthy people do that creates sustained success.
• The number one factor that causes people to lose steam when going after a dream, and how to stay motivated and override it. • A proven method for dissolving resistance you may have to prosperity so you can attract higher levels of results and abundance.
• The 1 critical thing you must give up in order to reach your dream.
Rebecca typically charges for this workshop, however she has agreed to present to our group free of charge. We ask that you RSPV for the meeting so that we will have adequate handouts and resources for everyone.
The room I reserved is conference room “B” in the main branch of the Upper Arlington Public Library located at 2800 Tremont Road, Upper Arlington, Ohio 43221 • (614) 486-9621. Conference room “B” is located down the stairs which can be found by following the first hall to your right as you enter the library.
We will be having a meet and greet from 6 to 6:30 and the workshop will start promptly at 6:30 and complete at 8:30.