addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

South Bay Art: Drawing, Doodlers and more! Message Board › Looking for assistant organizers and other news

Looking for assistant organizers and other news

Boulder, CO

I'm offering the opportunity to join me in developing this meetup group more by stepping in as an assistant organizer.   I'd like to have people who have attended 4 or more of my drawing events and understand the kind of drawing space I'm hoping to create.  So, if you have never attended one and this opportunity interests you.... start coming to some meetups :)

As an assistant organizer you will come up with the theme or topic of drawing you would like, and be responsible for setting up the event details (time, date, location, etc). You will also need to be prepared with some limited supplies you provide, ie some extra paper and pencils/sharpner.  Most people are great about bringing their own supplies, but this is good to have.

I'd like to see more events in the month than the two I do - weekends or weekdays evenings or mornings - whatever works.

If you are interested please send me an email with your questions and your ideas!

ALSO - I'd like to hear from anyone who wants to draw a theme or topic that hasn't been available, or who has any suggestions for a cafe location that seats 12-18 people.

Hope you are all doodling it up!

Adan Z.
user 8775207
South San Francisco, CA
Post #: 4
I'd be willing to organize a meeting up here in daly city if there were enough people interested.
Boulder, CO
Post #: 99
that sounds fun!! I can certainly set up an event for you - all I need is the time, venue and theme you might be interested in to schedule it. You can test run it and see how it goes. Usually the first time that I have a new host/location it generally is 5-10 people who sign up. But over time, if things get consistent the number grows.

I mostly have south bay members, but there is not a problem with putting north bay events on here :)