Pro-Life Connections -- South King Pro-Life Support Network Message Board › Keeping track of events, logging in, and inviting folks to join our site!

Keeping track of events, logging in, and inviting folks to join our site!

Patricia C.
Group Organizer
Federal Way, WA
Dear friends,

Thankyou again for joining our South King Support Network site! Some have said that they are not certain how to 'log in' and I want to let you know that it is VERY easy once you know what to do!

You can google 'South King Pro-Life Support Network Meetup.com', or google the 'Meetup.com' site first, then enter our name in the search bar at the top.

You may also follow this link:

http://www.meetup.com/South-King-Pro-Life-Support-Network/messages/send/­

A good way to access it fast is to put the site in your favorites. (Favorites option is usually somewhere along the top of the screen. Just go to the site first using the link above, then click on add to favorites, checking the title accuracy first, etc.

Once you can access us easily, you can make use of us!! There is much info on the site, current events and volunteer opportunities, and all kinds of resources and organizations that can help us all in our service to women, families, our communities, and the unborn.

Be sure to check out the 'pages' section and see all that is available. Check the 'discussions' to get the latest information. Three new current discussions include announcements for Rick Santorum Monday, Feb 13th, The kick off for 40 Days for Life speaker Tues. Feb 21st, and Abby Johnson's coming to Tacoma Mar 20th. All very important and inspiring events to be sure!

Please encourage others to sign up for the site too, so that we can grow our numbers and spread our influence for life throughout this area! We want to help forge as many connections as possible!

I received a note today from a woman at St. Teresa's who has offered to provide Layettes to women in crisis pregnancies. What a wonderful gift!

Please keep in touch, check the site regularly, and let us know if you have info to add! You can post it in the discussions section or send me a quick email directly from the site. I can then post it on the appropriate pages for all to enjoy and make use of!

Thankyou so much! Hope to see you all at our next special event with Ted Nutting of Human Life of Seattle for Pro-Life Apologetics Part 1!

Sincerely,

Patricia Conant