March 2, 2013 · 11:00 AM
This location is shown only to members
"Reaching for the stars"
Join Ella, Astutulus, Aron, Seth and Ta'Shaa'Ker on an epic journey while they leave the scorched post apocalyptic wasteland of Earth and reach for the stars.
In the previous episode
Commodore Selena led a team to rescue Sheila and her team from the 26th level of a huge ship sunk beneath the sands of the desert moon, Tattoine. Variations of the "wider" bugs were blasted with minor "red shirt" casualties and, after an exhausting kilometers long trek up a winding stairwell, the rescue team finally made it to level 26th where Sheila's team was bunkered down.
The shocking reveal? The widers, or The Klacs as they prefer to be called, are a hive intelligence with a STUNNING hatred for the T'sas and they only just allowed us to leave after some charming diplomacy from Commodore Selena.
Have we gained a new ally against the T'sa or a bitter new enemy, millions strong, on the moon next door? Three days to prepare our case . . . .
Seth Mauve (Samir)
- Do not be late, we start playing at 11:00 sharp. It will be nice for you to be here 10 mnutes earlier if possible. We recap at 11:00 we break for drinks and we start at 11:15 with the next adventure!
- If you are a new player please contact Dimitris and Janet beforehand in order to arrange character creation earlier on the day
- We are more than happy to offer tea and coffee but it would be nice to bring something to share in the food or drink department
- If you haven't played a table top role playing game before, do not fret. We will be more than happy to show you how fun it is. You are also more than welcome to come around just to watch.
- A minimum of 3 players will be required to have the game rolling. If we cannot reach 3 players (plus Storyteller) we play board games and mock the players who are missing and throw darts on their pictures :P ... unless the let us know before-hand, then it's OK!
- We are here to have fun - so if you have any problems, questions etc talk to Dimitris