Preparing to pitch, because you never get a second chance to make a firstimpression
The Pitch Bootcamps are made up of two ninety minute sessions
In Pitch I on Jan 23rd participants will:
• learn ten elements of an effective presentation
• write FAQ’s
• leave with a written plan of action
In Pitch II participants will:
• have the opportunity to practice their presentation
• peers will evaluate the presentation and provide feedback
• using “play” money, peers will fund businesses based on the
No matter how enthusiastic an entrepreneur is or how wonderful their product or service is, if they are not able to effectively convey this to potential investors their pitch will not be successful.
In these high energy, often humorous workshops, participants will learn what they need to do to prepare for the pitch; what elements are in an effective presentation; and they will have the opportunity to receive plenty of collaborative feedback on their presentations.
The SBEC is fortunate to have these bootcamps taught & facilitated by Deborah Thorne - The Information Diva and a renowned Author, Coach, Trainer and Speaker...she is world class!