align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Southern Arizona Preppers Message Board › Report on The Arizona Freedom Fest July14-15-16th

Report on The Arizona Freedom Fest July14-15-16th

Rich
user 5452128
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 75
Hello everyone,

I had the opportunity to attend the first annual Arizona Freedom Festival in Show Low this last weekend.
They had a total attendance of over 1,000 people, with Saturday the 15th the main event. There were about 18 different speakers and 2 dozen vendors also offering their goods adjacent to the speakers area. There were also several musical acts for entertainment performing. It was a very pleasant setting, with a lake and various activities for all ages. The following comments are my observations and opinions, and do not represent an type of official representation of the views of any of the speakers...these were my impressions of what was said.

I was impressed with the quality of the speakers, and their candidness on a variety of topics. There were a number of excellent speakers, including the 2008 past presidental candidate Chuck Baldwin and noted author and expert on international affairs and the NWO Joel Skousen.
****Some of the main themes that caught my attention were:****
Voting: If you're voting for the lesser of two evils, you're voting for the NWO! We need to purpose it within ourselves to do our homework, and vote for the candidate with integrity that supports America and the constitution--not the two party lesser of two evils choice
****Get involved at the local level*****
Time is running out to sit by and say: Somebody has to do something about this.
That somebody is YOU! It doesn't matter how you participate, but do it with strength of purpose. Our nation, our future depend on You, NOW.
****Get prepared so you're part of the solution, not part of the problem****
Take action so you're getting ready little by little at whatever pace is "doable" for you. It might be buying a few cans of extra food, or reading up on a topic that will give you a skill, or just attending a meetup to get ideas from others. Share your knowledge and network
**** Joel Skousen had some very insightful comments which were slightly different than what I've heard from other sources***
He has inside intel that an EMP strike would actually require 6 explosions over the U.S. to really knock out our total power grid. The reasoning is that if one goes off up in the atmosphere it will spiral down in a cone shape over a 100 to 300 miles radius. Only those mechanical devices within that area will get knocked out. And it's possible the grid could be back up within a couple of months.

Next he believes that the globalist plan is for Russia and China to eventually attack the U.S., but it will happen in 8-10 years. He notes that Russia is still about 5 years away from developing their full military arsenal, while China is about 8 years away. Once this happens eventually China will turn on Russia.

Additionally, he advises that you keep a low profile and have your normal living place where all your bank accounts have the address, and then have a more private retreat without any paper trail attached to it (as best as possible.) He suggests you have friends that do the same, so you can network in the event one location is comprised so that you have an option, or Plan C.

Joel had good supporting evidence to support his conclusions. One of the most prevalent questions was when did he feel the economic collapse would occur? I was suprized to hear that he believes it will occur when the war starts, because then the administration can blame the calamity on China and Russia, with no fault of their own.

Well, that's a short synopsis of the event. I was glad to attend, network with others, and feel the growing presence of others who feel the alarm bells ringing in our society today.

Richie
Beckie
Momzpink13
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 92
Thanks for the great report, Rich!
Wow, Joel Skousen in person! I wish I could have been there.

Beckie
K-Bay
user 49517262
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 186
Thank you Rich for taking the time to share your findings with us! I sincerely appreciate your generosity! Kind Regards, Loren
Todd S.
user 41475562
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 108
That's a lot to think about.
In general, I don't care what excuse to use to prep, war, famine, drought, heavy weather. It doesn't matter why you choose to prep, only that you DO prep.
How we store what we prep is another matter. I wouldn't store tornado supplies above ground or flood supplies below ground.
Where we store is as big a decision as why we store.
Any reasonable message that gets folks prepping is good enough for me.