addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Southern NH Ukulele Group (SNHUG) Message Board › Art's Help Class Assignment

Art's Help Class Assignment

Arthur (Art) M.
user 68871892
Methuen, MA
Post #: 20
I won't be here on 10/4. Will see you again on 10/11. I gave you "Stewball" music in class last night. Sorry we did not get time to review it and the notes in the Key of "G." Please take a look at "Stewball" while I'm away. Try to learn the Uke Part 1. Remember that all occurrences of "F" are actually "F# " because of the # in the key signature. All the rest of the notes are the same as those in the Key of "C." If you get the Uke Part 1 down select one of the Uke 2 or 3 parts and work on it. It would be fun to play this song as a quartet sometime. I could play the chords gently while you all play and double up on three parts and you'd sound just like Peter, Paul and Mary. It might take a few more session but I know you all could do it. The harmonies are sweet and mellow.
I'm leaving two files in the file area. 1) PDF of the written music. 2) MIDI file for sound to practice along with.
Enjoy and don't get tense with learning this song. Have fun. We'll take it apart more when I get back.
Thanks for your patience
Art
P.S. to June...See above. Those are NOT hashtags. They are sharps.
Just teasing!