addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Speed Friending Events - Chicago Message Board › FREE EVENT OFFER FOR ANY SPEED DATING OR FRIENDING EVENT!!

FREE EVENT OFFER FOR ANY SPEED DATING OR FRIENDING EVENT!!

A former member
Hello my fellow Speed Frienders! Want to attend any Speed Dating or Speed Friending Event for FREE?? Of course you do!! Here is how; have a friend sign up for Speed Friending at www.meetup.com/speed-friending-events-chicago­ and RSVP to any event. After they do that send me and email (you or the person you get to sign up) with their name/event and then let me know which event you would like FOR FREE! You can get up to 3 events for free (offer expires on 6/1).

Detail to receive any event FREE on Speed Friending Chicago;

1.) Have a friend/coworker/or anyone you know sign up for Speed Friending at www.meetup.com/speed-friending-events-chicago­ and RSVP to any event.

2.) Email Devon@speeddatechicago.com­ and put free event offer in the subject line. In the body of the message put the name of your friend and what event they signed up for. Then tell me what event you would like FOR FREE! (up to 3 free events)

**The reason we are doing this is because so many people have never tried speed friending or speed dating and don't realize how awesome it is! We provide a no pressure atmosphere to meet potential dates, new friends, professionally network, and just have a fun night out! All of our events come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee so you have nothing to lose. If you don't have a great time get your money back!

Upcoming events listed below;

1.) May 16th, 50's 60's @ Underground Wonder Bar (7-9pm with 6:30pm check in) Speed Dating

2.) May 17th, 30's 40's @ Celtic Crown Pub (7-9pm with 6:30pm check in) Speed Dating

3.) May 17th, 30's, 40's, & 50's @ Celtic Crown Pub (7-9pm,6:30pm check in) Speed Friending

4.) May 24th, Active 20's 30's @ Patsy's Pub (7-9pm, 6:30pm check in) Speed Dating

5.) May 29th, Fun 40's 50's @ Lincoln Tap Room (7-9pm, 6:30pm check in) Speed Dating

For all of you that think "I am a fun social person, I do not need speed dating or friending." No one NEEDS these events, but you meet people that you would never otherwise get the chance to meet! Mix and mingles are great, but you never get to meet EVERYONE! I can't tell you how many times I have been to a mixer and got stuck talking to the same people all night, with these events you will meet EVERYONE attending so you don't miss out on meeting someone you connect with. After ALL of our events we host a free mixer and it is SOOOO much more fun because you have had a chance to meet everyone and learn a little bit more about them.

Here at Speed Friending we believe that you shouldn't have to pay $30-40 to meet new people so we offer EXREMELY reasonable prices for our events ranging from $9-$20 & all of our events include free app's, drink specials, and prizes (also a 100% satisfaction guarantee!) If you have tried our events, SPREAD THE WORD & GET REWARDED! We wants everyone in Chicago to try these events and be the social butterfly they always wanted to be. Not only have I meet TONS of personal friends hosting these events I also meet my current boyfriend!! I was hater until I actually tried it, my new friends and boyfriend made be a believer.....not trying to sound like Justin Bieber!

Questions? Email me at Devon@SpeedDateChicago.com­

****Special Note: I have a couple extra spots for men at my Speed Dating Event on May 16th for 50's 60's. Email me to find out how to receive a reduced price or even a free event! Hope to see you all soon!!