Campbell's Maze Daze & Pumpkin Patch
Campbell's Farm is located south of Springfield and north of Branson - The perfect location for a joint meetup. Here's how to get there:
Appetizers/Drinks @ Pam & Jeff's House
284 Riverview Road, Clever 65631
(if you can't find the address on mapping software, try using Nixa as the city)
from westbound Hwy 14/Mt. Vernon:
- instead of taking Hwy N, take Hwy M/Nicholas Road south toward Jamesville, about 7 miles
- start watching for the left turn after the bridge over the James River
- there will be a speed limit sign of 35mph and an intersection sign showing a left turn ahead
- turn left where there is a taxidermy sign on the right and a sign for a baptist church on the left
- stay left on Riverview Road at the fork, first house on the right
$6 per person
(This includes the hayride, haunted corn maze, and the bonfire.)
- Pam and Jeff have again offered to have everyone out to their place for drinks & appetizers prior to going to the corn maze. Pam is a great cook, and for those of us who have been to Pam & Jeff's, we know that "appetizers" usually means a full spread of food.
- We're scheduled to check in at Campbell's at 6:30. Last year, we waited in quite a lengthy line for the hayride to the corn maze. Afterwards we staked out our place for the bonfire. I'm trying to get an earlier bonfire start time this year so people who aren't interested in the hayride or the corn maze can just hang out by the fire.
- They do have a concession stand with hot dogs, chips, s'mores, drinks, etc. They will also allow us to bring in our own food and drinks.
- You may bring alcohol, just no glass bottles.
- More details to follow...