Let's meet up during the Strata + Hadoop World 2013 conference in New York in October (Oct 28-30).
The meetup will be held in the Hilton Hotel (same hotel as for the Hadoop World conference) on Monday 28 October in room "Hudson Suite" (fourth floor, take elevator from the lobby and then the room is just next to the elevators).
- 18:30 - 19:00 Socializing
- 19:00 - 20:00 Presentations
- 20:00 - 20:30 Socializing
- HCatalog integration in Sqoop by Venkat Ranganathan
- Hue application for Sqoop2 by Abraham Elmahrek
- Complex stories about Sqooping PostgreSQL data by Masatake Iwasaki
We are planning to use webex, so that others who are not going to be in New York can attend. If you wish to join remotely, please drop an email to Jarcec (jarcec AT apache DOT org) to receive the webex details.
Big thanks to Cloudera for sponsoring the event!