This is the first official Apache Sqoop (incubating) Meetup. We will be meeting on the eve of Hadoop World 2011, on November 7 at Sheraton New York Hotel and Towers. An agenda will be posted as we near the event. If you have a topic you would like to present or discuss, please contact the meetup organizer, Arvind Prabhakar.
- 7:30pm: Arrivals and Refreshment
- 7:45pm: Introductions
- 8:00pm - 8:45pm: Talks
- Habits of Effective Sqoop Users - By Kate Ting
- Scratching your own itch, patching Sqoop in the field - By Joey Echeverria
- Trials and tribulations, Sqooping 50 Million Rows a day from MySQL - By Eric Hernandez
- 8:45pm - 9:00pm: Breakouts