addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Card-Making and Scrapbooking Enthusiasts Message Board › Help needed with wedding invites!

Help needed with wedding invites!

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello! I'm completely new to this board, and completely new to making cards. I'm getting married next March, and I need to make all the invitations, thank yous, etc. We're on a tight budget, and we're having a local artist create the artwork, though I'm designing the invites. I need help learning the basics of what I'm doing.... most importantly transferring the artist's work onto a piece of cardstock, learning where I can get supplies on a budget, etc.

Thanks for reading, and I hope someone can give me some advice!

-Elizabeth
Heather
user 10490667
Group Organizer
Draper, UT
Post #: 1
Hey Elizabeth :) Congratulations!! How exciting! I teach all the paper-crafting tips and tricks in class, you are welcome to come! :)