addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Startup Grind Chicago Message Board › SXSW 50% Discount - Startup Grind Featuring Justyn Howard, Founder of Sprout

SXSW 50% Discount - Startup Grind Featuring Justyn Howard, Founder of Sprout Social

Tom D.
TomDenison
Deerfield, IL
Grinders:

Anyone going to SXSW?  Well how about this, for anyone who wants to go to SXSW, you can get a 50% discount off our next Startup Grind event!

OK, I know, that is a cheap way to get your attention.  I am sure most if not all of you want to go to SXSW, but I am offering a 50% discount.  And, just like our last event, we will feature a mini-SXSW with a live DJ, beer, wine, apps.

Details:

• Where:  1871
  • When:  March 19th, 6-9:00 PM (whacky stuff happening in Meetup.com, but this is correct time)
  • Who:  Justyn Howard, Founder Sprout Social
  • Who Else:  DJ Billeh Ocean

I am going to SXSW and if any other Grinders are going, let's hook up!

Click here on this very obvious link to save 50% off your ticket to Startup Grind.

Cheers,

Tom