Startup Grind Chicago Message Board › Google Glass, Power2Switch & Startup Grind

Google Glass, Power2Switch & Startup Grind

Tom D.
Deerfield, IL

Anybody get selected to be a Google Glass Explorer?  I did.  That's right!  No joke.  And, I am willing to share my Google Glass Explorer experience with five lucky attendees at our next Startup Grind event, featuring Seyi Fabode, the brilliant founder of Power2Switch.

So, here's a once in a lifetime opportunity to hear from Seyi Fabode at an incredibly critical juncture in the evolution of Power2Switch - going B2B or B2C - and an opportunity to experience the coolest and hottest (how is that possible?) tech gadget to come along since the iPhone.

There's only one way to experience both and that's at Startup Grind on April 16th, from 6-9:00 at 1871.  Come join us and get inspired, get educated, get connected and hey, maybe even get to check out Google Glass:

Live Link to Save 50% - Ticket Price Doubles Tomorrow!

Oh, there will be usual stuff too, like awesome food from Moon Meals, wine from Good Vines Wines and some other delicious nuggets of goodness.