Startup Grind Chicago Message Board › Google Glass Update

Google Glass Update

Tom D.
TomDenison
Deerfield, IL
Grinders:

For all those that attended Startup Grind featuring Seyi Fabode and who will have an opportunity to test drive Google Glass, I just wanted to provide an update.  Here it is, I don't really have an update.  Google has not notified me yet that I can pick up my Glass, but rumor has it that it will be very very soon.

In case you are wondering, here's the Tweet that will got (or should I say get) me some Glass:

#ifihadglass Gadzooks! Gobble up all Glass gadgetry and gettin’s while good, gaze at God’s glory, glimpse at goodies, giggle with glee, Google gobs. Good heavens what I wouldn't do.

Oh, I should mention that we have a bad ass founder, who has built a bad ass CRM called Base.  OK, maybe over did it, but I just like saying bad ass.  I can tell you that I am sort of a CRM guru, being in biz dev for 20+ years (I started when I was 12).  I have tried them all, more than once.  Base is the best.  Last year, Base CRM received $6.8 million in Series B funding.  Their growth is exponential.  And, their founder is brilliant and out-spoken.

Last word, get your Glass on if you attend this one too!

Click Right Here to Get Your Ticket - 50% Off Early Grinder Special

Keep Grinding,

Tom