HitechStrategies - Israeli Startups and Entrepreneurs Forum Message Board › Unreasonable at Sea Interview

Unreasonable at Sea Interview

Alan Joshua G.
AlanGreenspan
Jerusalem, IL
Post #: 5
Unreasonable at Sea is an accelerator program for entrepreneurs who desire to take their ventures into new international markets. We are working exclusively with technology based companies. Why Unreasonable? We only accept ventures who are working to solve the greatest social and environmental challenges of this century.
Is your tech company solving a major global challenge and looking to scale internationally?
20 Mentors. 100 days. 1 ship. 14 countries. 10 ventures. 1 belief that entrepreneurship will change the world.

I was accepted to skip the initial application and go straight to being interviewed for a start-up of a Social good project recycling solar panels and building 3d art that can charge phones/laptops in public. If anyone with any skills able of contributing to this please let me know if you are interested.

Though I have many other ideas as well like solar fashion powering phones, I am open to creating a stellar team in a project which has more potential... (like even a MMO game using phones)

Alan Greenspan
GreenSpanTheGlobe.com