This Stoos group is a community of concerned and energised people that network periodically to discuss organisational challenges, learn from each other and find better ways. It is a voluntary, open and non-commercial network, and a Melbourne subgroup of www.stoosnetwork.org. People who join are from any area, level or generation in an enterprise and:
- Are particularly interested in new management approaches based on Complexity Theory, Systemic Thinking, Sustainability and Cognitive Sciences.
- Have heard of or are practicing Agile methods and would like to apply it to business in general.
- Are interested to explore and try corporate gaming to unlock hidden potential and perspective.
- Believe there are better ways to organise and manage and want to share thoughts and approaches.
- Would like to share and learn from others about bettering organisational life.
- Are prepared to experiment with change and provide practical feedback and learning.
- Feel that the time spend in workplaces can be fun, exciting, stimulating, happy and fulfilling!
Members participate to find answers to questions and concerns and to share methods and strategies that have worked for them. The network is about matching work-life-balance problems and concerns with potential answers and strategies. The key is to implement dynamic, practical and simple solutions that can contribute to solving complex problems, and at the same time have fun!