addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Suburban Chicago Vegetarian Meetup Message Board › Petition asking for change on the US Coast guard use of live animals for Tra

Petition asking for change on the US Coast guard use of live animals for Trauma training

LUIS
luis1957
Elgin, IL
Post #: 10
After hearing about the practice of the USCG in regard of using live animals for their trauma training, I felt appaled and I decided to do something about it or at least to raise my voice in protest. I created a petition page on Change.org with the hope that the voices of people against this practice will, somehow, be heard. Sign the petition if you feel, like I am, shocked about this barbaric practice.
This is the path to the petition:
http://www.change.org...­
Fran
user 43473252
Highland Park, IL
Post #: 1
Thank you for raising awareness and petitioning against this. I had no idea that such horrific abuses were being perpetrated by the coast guard in the name of "training."
LUIS
luis1957
Elgin, IL
Post #: 11
I was shocked when I heard about this practice as well . Pitifully it is also used by other branches of the military. It seems something coming from the middleages for its brutality and that probably started without much thought about the physical and physiological differences between human beings and animals or any consideration for the torture involved in the practice.