Suncoast iOS Message Board › New Startup: Wordio!

New Startup: Wordio!

Nicholas Thomas S.
user 27126242
Saint Petersburg, FL
Post #: 3
Hey Everyone!

My name is Nicholas Stoeckle and I am the founder of a new startup called, Wordio! I am a graphic designer/Swag Ninja focusing on user interface, user experiences, and illustrations!

Wordio is about two months old and was born out of Startup Weekend Tallahassee, a 54hr event to create a mobile application from scratch.

So, what the heck do we do? We are changing the way people consume content on the web. It’s pretty awesome. Right now, in order to listen to written content on the web in audio format, it’s a pretty tedious process where you have to download, convert, upload, and sync. What if you could just find what you’re interested in and press play?

Just think about it for a second. You will be able to access your favorite online articles, books, emails, or social networks while driving, exercising, or simply relaxing! But we need your help to make it happen!

There are nine of us currently; 4 developers, 2 designers and 3 business/marketing individuals. We are developing for IOS, Android, Windows, and browser! Our iOS iPhone application is almost ready for submission, but we are looking for more creative and intelligent people!

Check out our site: http://www.mywordio.com­

We are hiring and are looking for:

Rockstar Mobile Developers
Applicants must be fluent in computer code, have experience with one of the following: iOS, Android, Java, C#, C++, Objective C, titanium; as well as provide their own techno beats. Possessing moves like Jagger will substantially increase potential employment.

Code Warrior Software Engineers
Applicants must have experience with backend and frontend development, database management, and API, as well as be stealthy, sly, and very, very sneaky. First priority given to those who have experience working with Jason Bourne.

Swag Ninja Designers
Applicants must be proficient in Adobe Master Suite, particularly Photo Shop, Illustrator, and Fireworks, with a level of creativity that surpasses even the descendants of Andy Warhol and Yoko Ono. Please note: Swag Ninjas are expected to wear handcrafted and consignment store clothing only while maintaining an overall dapperness.

In Laymen's terms, if you are awesome and want to work for an awesome startup, email or call me!

Nicholas Stoeckle
(813) 389-2430
nicholas@mywordio.com