addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Suncoast iOS Message Board › App Approved yesterday, check it out (free)

App Approved yesterday, check it out (free)

Brian S.
user 11794638
Tampa, FL
Post #: 2
Hi guys & gals,

I'm pretty stoked, the app I've been working on for my organization got approved by Apple on the first submission late last night. It took about 10 days for the approval process.

The app is free and I'd love to get some feedback from you all (and if you don't mind rating it 5 stars and a short sentence review, that'd be really cool too).

Direct iTunes link:
Family Guide to Services in Hillsborough County

Information about the app:
App Details on ChildrensBoard.org

The app is all about the Children's Board of Hillsborough County, who they are, what programs they fund, directions, names, numbers, websites, emails, etc... Great stuff for citizens of Hillsborough County.

Would love some feedback,
Thanks,
Brian