align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Sunshine Grove - Where everything is fun! Message Board › Free Offering for a limited time - Shamanic Extractions and Healing

Free Offering for a limited time - Shamanic Extractions and Healing

WoMN
user 11167691
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Free Offering for a limited time - Shamanic Extractions and Healing

Greetings Sunshine Grove members!

I've returned from Damascus Oregon where I met with my kindred, a group of Shaman, and my mentor Shaman Leslie Conton, who holds a Ph.D. in cultural anthropology, for advanced core Shamanism training in Healing and Extraction. To further deepen in my portfolio of work, I am offering up to 3 free 30 minute sessions per person as time and schedule allow.  I'd allow for an hours time total.  As a healer using plant medicines and a Shaman, I talk to the plants, gems and minerals, animals, and with all of nature as well as working in the realms of non-ordinary reality. Doing this level of Spiritual work and learning through my intrinsic natural self, my arduous studies, through my mentors, and through the natural world directly, it is best to offer back to community before embarking on them as client paid services. It is powerful work to journey for diagnostic purposes and for healing, to get information about the people who have quested for me to assist them, to find out what their spiritual casualty is, and to act upon them as our wise ancestors have done since the beginning of time. It is my intrinsic calling to compassionately work to relieve the pains and suffering as we cast western concepts aside and work in the nurturing and supportive environment of the Shaman.

Extraction and Healing:
From a Shamanic perspective, the cause of illness is many times an intrusion, spiritual blockages and negative thought forms that you have taken on. These intrusions grow into living energetic beings and cause havoc in our bodies and the productivity of our everyday lives. These energies are not evil, but are misplaced energy in which we can create ourselves or pick them up from our environment. As my role as a Shamanic Practitioner, the energies are located and extracted. An intrusion can be manifested as physical pain, anger, fatigue, depression, emotional stress and various localized illness that are not systemic. These intrusions are tracked and removed and subsequently transmuted and returned back to nature. Disease, like every single element in the Universe, has a spirit and deserves to live. However, like terminates deserve to live and are very useful and necessary in the ecology of the forest, they are completely inappropriate in your house. Disease and pain is the same. It belongs, just not in your body.

Extraction and Healing is sometimes very subtle, and direct, always potent, powerful and very transformational. I am serious about deepening my level of practice while at the same time giving back to the community that supports me in my work. Donations to further my training as a gift to my mentors is graciously accepted but not required.

What can this do for you?

• Return to joy, creativity and passion
• Recover personal power and energy
• Heal emotional wounds
• Gain emotional wholeness
• Transform physical pain and disease
• Release old trauma, and self-definitions
• Clear the emotion ties that bind you to others
• Reconnect and recover lost aspects of your life
• Find personal direction and insight
• Reconnect to you inner guidance and wisdom
• Open fresh perspectives for new beginnings
• Empower yourself with new tools
• Create or re-connect powerfully with the world of Spirit
• Gain new access and knowledge and skills for generating and transforming your life.

This is a partial list of what is possible. If this interests you, email me directly to set a 30 - 60 minute appointment here on the Mesa of the Sunshine Grove. I look forward to hearing from you.

Other Services Available by appointment:
WoMN is trained through the Hermits Grove in the Master Herbalist Program as a 3rd quarter student, Lay Minister for The Rowan Tree Church, and registered Shaman with The Foundation for Shamanic Studies. She offers the following gifts by donation and by appointment only, so that she is able to bring them to a deeper level, to aid in your personal work and wellbeing, and to be more equipped to bring these gifts out into the world. Fair sliding scale donations of $35.00 - $50.00 per hour (1 hr minimum – 2 hours for the first visit) to wherever your heart feels grateful, are accepted.

• Spiritual Council and Listening Compassionately
• 1 on 1 Shamanic Journeys
• 1 on 1 herbal work
• Advanced Services in Advanced Shamanism, Dying, and Beyond
• Natal Chart Interpretation (Complete with printout $7.00 additional donation
• Tarot Readings using the Natal Chart Spread
• Advanced Shamanic Extraction and Healing
• Shamanic Divination ‘Rock Seeing’
• Power Animal Receive or Retrieval
• Journeying to the Lower, Middle and Upper Worlds of non-ordinary reality for you to meet your Spirit Helpers
• Phychopomp work
• Shamanic Healing on location or from a distance
• Home cleansings and blessings

These visionary methods are used world-wide to seek practical answers to problems, to obtain physical, emotional, and spiritual healing, and to restore power, purpose, and well- being into our lives.

On a more personal note: In conjunction with WoMN’s personal spiritual fieldwork with Indigenous peoples, her ongoing work as a Priestess of Lothloriën and her ongoing core studies in natural Gardening - Herbalism – Astrology – Tarot – Gems and Minerals – Astrological Prognosis, and Lay Ministry with The Rowan Tree and The Hermit’s Grove under the tutelage of Rev. Paul Beyerl, as well as a registered Shaman for the Foundation for Shamanic Studies, WoMN uses these donations to continue to expand her personal fieldwork in:

• Advanced Shamanic Divination Training
• Advanced Shamanism and the Spirits of Nature
• Advanced Soul Retrieval
• Shamanic Counseling
• Shamanism Practicum

Know that I am here… you are important, your feelings are important, your emotions are important and you deserve to have all good things come onto you.

Peace,

WoMN