add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Sunshine Grove - Where everything is fun! Message Board › Soul Retrieval for Illness, Depression, Afflictions, and disease.

Soul Retrieval for Illness, Depression, Afflictions, and disease.

user 11167691
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA

Subject: Soul Retrieval

Greetings dear ones,

Many of you have been witnessing my journey from near and from afar into the mysterium of esoteric occult mysteries, the realms of the Shaman, facilitating divine feminine gatherings, and indigenous teachings by wise women around the globe. It’s been nothing less than amazing to mature my innate intrinsic abilities and to be mentored by renowned adepts such as Rev. Paul Beyerl author, educator, and founder of The Tradition of Lothloriën - Leslie Conton Ph.D. of cultural anthropology, professor at Fairhaven, anthropology field studies for FSS, and educator in advanced core Shamanism with FSS - Dianne Torres, Currendera, Intuitive healer, and counselor. To further deepen in my portfolio of work, I am offering a 60 minute session for $25.00 normally $125.00 other places. Limit one per person as time and schedule allow for the purposes of Soul Retrieval. Most appointments will need to be during the daytime between 9 and 3:30 as well as spread out through July and August. Please have patience with scheduling and show up on time prepared. As a Shamanic healer, Lay Minister, and Master Herbalist Student, I talk to the plants, gems and minerals, animals, and with all of nature as well as working in the realms of non-ordinary reality in conjunction with your astrological natal chart of your birth to perform at my best. At this this adept level of Spiritual work, it has been a Universal blessing to offer my gifts of Extraction and Healing free to the community that supports me and now for more advanced work only charging a fraction for other client paid services through the summertime.

It is powerful work to look at the spiritual form of illness, disease and afflictions which might manifest through your astrological natal chart, your emotions and physically. It is a core Shamanic belief in much of the world that illness, disease, lack of desire, and afflictions are due to soul loss. These systemic issues are part of your suffering, your emotional or physical trauma, as when they happen part of your soul moves away in order to survive the life experience.Being very depressed, foggy in the head, or dissociative are some of the many key indicators. Soul loss affects your essence, your vitality, your life force, your innate self, the aspects that keep us alive, our ability to thrive, and to reach our highest and best.

Taking the role in community today, as we have done since the beginning of time, the Shaman have acted as healers, doctors, priest/esses, psychotherapists, mystics, storytellers and more. I interact directly with spirit(s) and the work leaves me without words. How can I ever put words to something as miraculous as I stand bridging the gap between seen and unseen, and taking the role of the intercessor that becomes a tool of the divine.

What can this do for you?
 Return to joy, creativity and passion
 Return your vitality and life force
 Recover personal power and energy
 Heal emotional wounds
 Gain emotional wholeness
 Transform physical pain and disease
 Release old trauma, and self-definitions
 Clear the emotion ties that bind you to others
 Releasing the souls you’ve attracted and attached to
 Reconnect and recover lost aspects of your life
 Find personal direction and insight
 Reconnect to you inner guidance and wisdom
 Open fresh perspectives for new beginnings
 Empower yourself with new tools
 Create or re-connect powerfully with the world of Spirit
 Gain new access and knowledge and skills for generating and transforming your life.

This is a partial list of what is possible. If this interests you, PM or email me directly ( to set a 60 minute appointment here on the Mesa of the Sunshine Grove in Edgewood, WA. I also need your birth date, time, city and state to construct your astrological natal chart. Bring with you your donation of $35.00. ($7.00 donation if you desire a copy of your astrological natal chart) I am eager to assist you in getting your life back on track.

You are so deserving,

Services Offered by Appointment:

WoMN is trained through the Hermits Grove in the Master Herbalist Program as a 3rd quarter student, Lay Minister for The Rowan Tree Church, and registered Shaman with The Foundation for Shamanic Studies. She offers the following gifts by donation and by appointment only, so that she is able to bring them to a deeper level, to aid in your personal work and wellbeing, and to be more equipped to bring these gifts out into the world. Fair sliding scale minimum donations of $35.00 - $50.00 per hour (1 hr. minimum – 2 hours for the first visit) to wherever your heart feels grateful are accepted. Services offered are:

 Spiritual and Shamanic Council 
 1 on 1 Shamanic Journeys
 1 on 1 herbal work
 Advanced Services in Advanced Shamanism, Dying, and Beyond
 Creating your Spiritual Will beyond your Last Will and Testament
 Natal Chart Interpretation (Complete with printout $7.00 additional donation)
 Tarot Readings using the Natal Chart Spread
 Advanced Shamanic Extraction and Healing
 Shamanic Divination ‘Rock Seeing’
 Power Animal Receive or Retrieval
 Journeying to the Lower, Middle and Upper Worlds of non-ordinary reality for you to meet your Spirit Helpers
 Phychopomp and possession work
 Shamanic Healing on location or from a distance
 Home cleansings and blessings

These visionary methods are used world-wide to seek practical answers to problems, to obtain physical, emotional, and spiritual healing, and to restore power, purpose, and well- being into our lives.

On a more personal note: In conjunction with WoMN’s personal spiritual fieldwork with Indigenous peoples, her ongoing work as a Priestess of Lothloriën, and her ongoing core studies in natural Gardening - Herbalism – Astrology – Tarot – Gems and Minerals – Astrological Prognosis, and Lay Ministry with The Rowan Tree and The Hermit’s Grove under the tutelage of Rev. Paul Beyerl, as well as a registered Shaman for the Foundation for Shamanic Studies, WoMN uses these donations to continue to expand her personal fieldwork in:

 Advanced Shamanic Divination Training
 Advanced Shamanism and the Spirits of Nature
 Advanced Soul Retrieval
 Advanced Shamanic Counseling
 Shamanism Practicum

Know that I am here… you are important, your feelings are important, your emotions are important and you deserve to have all good things come onto you.