addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Sunshine Grove - Where everything is fun! Message Board › Meeting soon at 7 tonight! Seeking your Souls Guidance Autumn Meditation

Meeting soon at 7 tonight! Seeking your Souls Guidance Autumn Meditation

WoMN
user 11167691
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Greetings Sunshine Grove.... OH MY...  I did not post this event here on the Sunshine Grove SO if you can make it out tonight please come!  RSVP at:  http://www.meetup.com...­

Slipping fully into Autumn - WoMN

I invite you to come and immerse yourself in the magic of a Autumn guided meditation to relax your body, mind, and soul.

It’s a wonderful way to journey, in a Shamanic and non religious sense to seek  your Souls guidance. The Meditation I will be taking you through will be seasonal. I am able to give this special offering as it is required work for me in the healing arts as I approach Ordination and become Clergy registered with the State of Washington. 

Stepping into this Soulcraft journey is an invaluable tool for creating health and well-being, to commune with your Spirit Guide, or to meet them for the first time, and to deepen your level of Soulcraft practices.

Meditating and Shamanic Journey is most effective with a guided through voice and/or Shamanic drumming. Even those with a regular practice can benefit from these seasonal and various forms of guided meditation. Guided meditation and imagery, describing very specific images to produce certain experiences, and inviting you to allow your own experiences to appear. This can evoke a higher state of consciousness and to enliven aspects of your energy field and soul. The entry is a progressive relaxation technique, followed by the guidance, with spacious room of silence and at times light Shamanic drumming. Some of the meditations have instructions with regard to the use of breath.

With this approach, our guided meditations are easy to do and suitable for people from many different backgrounds. Some reflect, in a light sense, more pagan religions that include herbs, gems, planets, astrology or constellations, yet they do not reflect on a particular religion or spiritual tradition. Instead, most are kept universal in their style and expression.

This month the Meditation will be for the Autumn Season: Here is an example of what is contained within the work:

Imagine you are holding a shaft of wheat high up to the sky and your robe made of gray and blue blows in timbre with natures song. Take a moment to smell the deep aroma of harvest and feel the fullness of fertile seed. As you begin walking upon this path you see a bright light in the distance. A shape that is getting clearer and clearer as it moves towards you. As it approaches, you feel at peace and you begin to see it more clearly. You welcome your guide and bow in gratitude for this sacred moment. Breathe and take it all in.

Bring: You will be in the great room of the Sunshine Grove’s private residence. You are encouraged to bring a comfy pillow, mat and/or blanket and something to put over your eyes. There is minimal couch space, a recliner, and a huge amount of carpeted floor space.

Journal Time: There will be 15 minutes allocated to journal at the end of the session, or you can leave and journal at home. Bring your journal if this interests you. Please leave quietly if you choose to leave after the Guided Meditation and before the journal time is complete.

Attendees: max 15 and it fills up fast! A manual waiting list will be monitored.

Donation: $10.00 **cash only please** Check in when you arrive and bring exact change. There may not always be change here for you.

Time: 7 – 8:30 we will begin at 7 sharp.

No Show Fee: From my years of experience with meetup there are many meetup members that RSVP and do not show up without notifying us at all, or say they can't make it at the very last minute before we begin, and preparations have been made for you. If this happens you will be charged a NSF (No Show Fee) of $5.00.  If this NSF fee is not paid within one week of the gathering, the person will be banned from the community and removed from meetup, it's that simple.  We hold a high standard of ethics for Soulcraft Adventures.   If you cannot attend, you must notify us at LEAST two days in advance so that another Adventurer can come because our meetups fill up fast and there are often times others waiting for a spot. IF you become ill, or something happens beyond your control please call or text WoMN asap at 253-606-6332

Directions: This venue will be held at The Sunshine Grove. I-5 take exit 142B and go right at the light. Take your very next left at the light and travel on Enchanted Pkwy S until it turns into Meridian E. Go past the Safeway store at Surprise Lake and in about a mile take a left onto 24th St E and once you pass the running track, go right onto 110th Ave E and take the very next right onto 25th St Ct E. Grey and white fenced – 10905 house number. Please do not park in front of the neighbors driveways. Please park on 110th next to the City park field to allow neighbors to have space while tending to their yards, etc...

***THIS IS A CO-ED EVENT. Attendees must be 18 years of age or older. ***

WoMN

• Shamanic Practitioner and member of the Foundation for Shamanic Studies
  • Master Herbalist student with The Hermits Grove
  • Priestess within the Tradition of Lothloriën, The Rowan Tree Church (Director of Real Estate, Lay Minister, Galadhrim Coordinator, and Mentor-in-Training)
  • Experienced Mountaineer and member of The Mountaineers Club
  • Certified Airman with the Federal Aviation Administration - Aircraft and Powerplant Mechanic
  • Realtor with Masters Realty
  • WSU Master Gardener