addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sustainable Blues: Phoenix (Blues Dancing) Message Board › Apology

Apology

Closed to new replies

A former member
Dearest Blues dancers,

I want to apologize for any confusion, frustration, and inconvenience you experienced at The Blooze this past Sunday. I had stated to those attending the Sunday lessons prior to Christmas that there would be no lesson provided the Sunday before  Christmas and New Years. Also, I had posted on the weekly meetup group that there would be no lesson. However I should have realized that I needed to be more explicit and clear. No everybody checks the meetup group (I don't always check it) or attends every Sunday. I should have messaged you and posted on the facebook page. I should have communicated  better with  my partner, Abby.  Between the turmoil associated with holiday travel and being sick for two weeks, I failed to do both, and I apologize.  I know many of you look forward Sunday Blues at the Blooze and I apologize for letting you down. I will try my best to not let this happen again.

With that in mind there are a few upcoming announcements.

• There will be a lesson this Sunday at the Blooze, it will be taught Abby and guest. I will be out of town attending a dance workshop in Vegas. Hopefully I will learn new things to teach on Sunday and our Monthly dance. I will be back the following Sunday.
  • Speaking of our monthly dance, starting in 2013 (so starting this month), the monthly dance will no longer be on the first Saturday, but instead the second Saturday (Jan 13th). Hopefully we will conflict with less blues events going on in the state and will attract more dancers. There will still be two in depth blues lessons as well as dancing afterwards.

Once again, I apologize for Sunday and I hope you will continue coming and dancing with us. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to email me.

Thank you,

Tyler Robbins